You Wanna Know More About Me??

My photo
Keramut, Tutong, Brunei
People who knows me calls me q-_-p ..tee hee..

For CheBeBeh Chami :P

Monday, April 27, 2009

Asilati's 28th Brunch!!


DSC_0079
Happy Birthday Asil!!!

We celebrated Asil's Birthday during brunch time at Emperor's Court located on the 3rd floor of HuaHo Manggis Mall last sunday. My wife invited the whole clan, hehe umm I can't seem to be able to elaborate more on the occasion because I'm kinda still full from eating up all of the delicious food!! :p 

Anyways, we all hope that Asil had a great time eating up her Winnie the Pooh lemon vanilla cake!!!..emm cos we sure did!! :p

DSC_0082
Birthday Gurl..all smiles now. Let's eat CAKE!!

DSC_0027
Wonderful n Colourful Day!!! :p

DSC_0006
What's so funny Luv?

DSC_0058
Sibuk sudah ni makan..better grab my seat..mana mo rugi :p

DSC_0045
kids nowadays huh :p

DSC_0073

DSC_0087
Muka-muka kanyang :p

No comments:

Jabing Aura Productions 2009