You Wanna Know More About Me??

My photo
Keramut, Tutong, Brunei
People who knows me calls me q-_-p ..tee hee..

For CheBeBeh Chami :P

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Raya Di Keriam



Continuation...

This year's Raya my wife and I celebrated dengan kesederhanaan and juga penuh keshyukuran. To be able to still celebrate with our dear loved ones ( friends and family alike ) on such an auspicious day (1st Syawal) is truly a blessing, no doubt... and I gladly say Allhamdulilah ya Allah!! 

After K.B we had our Hari Raya Brunch yang di sediakkan oleh my dad, a chef that we imported from Kuching, hehe with our workers at the kolam. Then we went to Tutong for a Satay Feast catered by Nini Tutong.Ngah Aji and family weren't there when we arrived ( almost 2pm baru tah kan sampai arah Nini), because on the way there we got stuck at the photo studio in Pekan Tutong...hehe ambil family photo since my mom, dad, sis and lil' bro came over, ramai orang di sana so we had to wait.....shucks! Although inda sempat beraya to most of our relatives still jua meriah lah!!

Selamat Hari Raya everyone!!! Maaf Zahir dan Batin.


In the midst of our celebrating Syawal, I began to wonder on our loved ones that had passed on and left us.. sedih jua but life carries on, my journey Insyaallah with god's grace is still long, the chapters of our lives will be memorable and many. 

Always in our memories:
Ampuan Haji Yusof bin Ampuan Hj. Adul ( Nini Awan )
Simom Bte Mohd. Taib (Nini Bunai)
Ampuan Haji Mohamad Bin Ampuan Haji Yusof ( Babah )
Simpul Bin Haji Abd. Latif ( Nini Pong )
Ampuan Hj. ALi Bi Ampuan Hj. Yusof ( Chu' Buang )
Rabia bte Seli ( Nini Liang )
Shahmeran bin Mohamad

Semoga Allah mencucuri Rahmat and menempatkan mereka di Syurganya yang teratas... Amin! Al-Fathihah.

No comments:

Jabing Aura Productions 2009