You Wanna Know More About Me??

My photo
Keramut, Tutong, Brunei
People who knows me calls me q-_-p ..tee hee..

For CheBeBeh Chami :P

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My Lastest Craze



I started early this year with my partner in crime Asapai Wad (who by the way is getting married this December 26th ... hehe time birthday Ambuk mercu kesayangan kami, Ammirul Rizal), and I am HOOKED!!! Had a few 'accidents' now and then but inda kira pasalnya SIOK kali ah!!!
I trained almost everyday using the DANAU track gained new friends along the way. But during Ramadhan slow down sikit pasal puasa but now I am back on the road again!

Just bought my new 'Baby' sometime in September on our last trip to Singapore..Frame nya saja sudah membari putus nyawa harganya. My wife picked the colour. Lain-lain component saya beli di Miri and a few di Singapore jua. Rasanya inda sabar kan balik Brunei, once I bought the final piece a.k.a the bike frame. Putting it all together took 4 SOLID hours and all I can say is saya sungguh-sungguh BERBANGGA!!! haha nada wah... :P Happy drooling everyone!

My Bike Specs
Brand: Cervelo
Model: 2009 R3
Weight: 7kg more or less
Component Highlights:
Fizik Arione Saddle.
Shimano Dura-Ace Shifters, Derailleurs, Brakes.
FSA K-Force light crank set+ ceramic bearing.
Mavic R-Sys Clincher Wheels.

No comments:

Jabing Aura Productions 2009