You Wanna Know More About Me??

My photo
Keramut, Tutong, Brunei
People who knows me calls me q-_-p ..tee hee..

For CheBeBeh Chami :P

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Beginners Luck!!!

Who would've thought I, jabing aura would create a blog...I've finally done it!!...

So kamu-kamu yang inda percaya atu feel the AURA!!! Hahaha..oh well I just don't know how long I can keep on Blogging (it all depends, if I'm not too LAZY!!) cakap melayunya hangat-hangat tahi ayam! But I will try lah.

I've created this Blog for you guys so just enjoy it while it last!!

Peace Out!!
:P

ps: If you wondering why I look sooo damn 80's, the app is called yearbook yourself just click on the link below my pic and 'have FUN makin FUN' of  yourselves..because my wife and I had a blast playing with this application.

No comments:

Jabing Aura Productions 2009