You Wanna Know More About Me??

My photo
Keramut, Tutong, Brunei
People who knows me calls me q-_-p ..tee hee..

For CheBeBeh Chami :P

Sunday, March 29, 2009

One day at Danau Beach


DSC_0114


Sariff and I had nothing better to do while our other half was gossiping from the previous night events in the kitchen... (pompuan will be pompuan!! :p). So we both went to Danau beach and took these almost "ArtfuL" photos. I dedicate these to our friend 4calpoint who is currently enjoying his holiday getting snapshots of  Zoo Animals ( I can't wait for your uploads bro .. hehe :p ). You guys can check out Sariff's blog as well just click on the link RinGGo and Vicky's.. :p

There were a lot of people there actually since it's the last day of school term holidays, mostly bermain pasir and memancing.. I heard bubuk belambak this time of year...but didn't manage to get shots of that because ombak time atu was quite big...hmmm..my next quest???

DSC_0110
ART???

DSC_0116
Another day at Danau Beach.. :p

DSC_0107
My personal favourite... :p

DSC_0093

DSC_0075
Ngaleh jua ku menunggu menatang ani keluar dari shellnya.. :P

DSC_0079
This photo gives me the creeps ..erks.. :p

No comments:

Jabing Aura Productions 2009