You Wanna Know More About Me??

My photo
Keramut, Tutong, Brunei
People who knows me calls me q-_-p ..tee hee..

For CheBeBeh Chami :P

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Happy 5th Anniversay to My Chebebeh :p


DSC_0038
Happy Aniversary to us!!! :p

5 years down the road we are still going strong, I am so thankful to Allah that everyday I am blessed and still able to wake up beside the love of my life, my partner in crime hehe.. I am truly wishing for 100 years more of waking up beside Chamu!!!.. Love you Chebebeh..:p

A whole day spent with a lot of hugging and kissing hehehe...then we had a nice and cozy dinner at Charcoal. The rest of the night hehe is alll GOOD!!! :p

DSC_0031
I'm actually still thinking of what to get her..erks..hehe :p

DSC_0039
She's thinking "Wonder what did he get me?, better be something good!!"

DSC_0033
Let's keep our marriage sweet and simple plus all the lemak-lemak goodness that comes with it hehe..
Like ice cream with cake!! :p

DSC_0018
:P

DSC_0019
I heart Chamu!!

DSC_0014 
The answer to that question is...NO WAY!!! :p

No comments:

Jabing Aura Productions 2009