You Wanna Know More About Me??

My photo
Keramut, Tutong, Brunei
People who knows me calls me q-_-p ..tee hee..

For CheBeBeh Chami :P

Monday, August 24, 2009

Malam Berbedak 14.08.09


DSC_0234

Normas Aizah's berbedak ceremony was filled with laughter as usual..hehe memang jua riuh kalau bekumpul ( an experience that I have come to enjoy and anticipate every time we meet up! :p ) and I bet, sekampung kedangaran keriuhan malam atu. But, I must say, I was a bit worried for Aizah as she was still parading around the house with the heavy 'Si Naga' head-dress having her pictures taken by the hired photographers and of course by me, long after the ceremony ended. ( Ejah kau memang JAGUH begambar!! haha!! :p ). But come to think of it, you girls only have to wear this once in your lifetime. :p

DSC_0157
Renjis-Renjis :p

DSC_0238
The lovely Bride Normas Aizah bte Ahmad Hizazi.

DSC_0229
The Cousins :p

DSC_0220
Highlight malam atu when Rijal suddenly buat ENTER FRAME!!! :p

No comments:

Jabing Aura Productions 2009