You Wanna Know More About Me??

My photo
Keramut, Tutong, Brunei
People who knows me calls me q-_-p ..tee hee..

For CheBeBeh Chami :P

Saturday, August 8, 2009

I'm Back!!!

Definasi 'Hangat-hangat tahi ayam' - Melakukan sesuatu hanya pada permulaan lama kelamaan akan di tinggalkan apabila sudah mulai bosan.

So in my case macamana pula? Hehehe..nadalah sampai masuk kategori hangat-hangat tahi ayam atu eh..KO JANGAN~~
Yang banarnya nada kan di gambar bah months belakangan ani, I've been busy meng-upgrade basikal lah. Perayaan tahun ani pun 'manyak' hambar and baru-baru ani pun jerebu melandas and of course the threat of catching Influenza A H1N1 is so menakut kan my trip to KL with Hadi was also cancelled because of this (sigh!) so sebatah-batah ani I've been cooped-up at home.

Tapi, heh ada tapi kali ah..buleh~~ Alhamdulilah, there were a few weddings which I recently attended and took photos of, so I really hope you guys/gals enjoy looking at them as much as I had enjoyed and not to mention was relieved from months of boredom from taking them...

One question guys and gals... Did you miss me???? :p 

No comments:

Jabing Aura Productions 2009