You Wanna Know More About Me??

My photo
Keramut, Tutong, Brunei
People who knows me calls me q-_-p ..tee hee..

For CheBeBeh Chami :P

Friday, February 20, 2009

Farah Arina's day out @ the RTB Carnival 2009!!!

Last Friday me, the missus and my baby girl Farah Arina dropped by the RTB Carnival just for fun..:P It has been a while since we went out, before doing our grocery shopping we stopped by ICC to have a look see, but we ended up mendulur Farah main arah arcade section haha..oh well :P

DSC_0010
I'm going in ah, Babah!! Let's go Have Fun!! :P

DSC_0016
This way to the Arcade kah???

DSC_0012
Hullo Mr. Clown mana kan tempat main ani???? ohhh.. that wayyy..:P

DSC_0017
Hmmm where to go now??? I see a bunch of people waiting for some Indonesian Actors..

DSC_0018
Ok the clown said I should go this way right??

DSC_0025
Haha found it!!! Jangan kacau Farah main ah!! :P

DSC_0026
Bah kan concentrate ni..wanna get that cute CJ 7 doll!!

DSC_0020
I wonder if Mama mau bali kan benda ni for me..:P

DSC_0028
Nah menang CJ 7 doll yay!!!

DSC_0009
Babah let's go home now cos I got my doll already.. :p

No comments:

Jabing Aura Productions 2009