You Wanna Know More About Me??

My photo
Keramut, Tutong, Brunei
People who knows me calls me q-_-p ..tee hee..

For CheBeBeh Chami :P

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Majlis Persandingan 28th December 2008.

Finally, the Majlis Persandingan is about to commence, geng Jati Racing Team ani nervous udah masa ani.. bukan nervous apa inda lagi sabar for all the acara to be over so that he can start honeymooning with his beautiful wife..

This is my first time taking wedding pictures and it is not easy as it looks, I need more practice actually but Allhamdullilah the pictures turned out okay, inda jua nyaman rasaku tu kalau inda lawa gambar kahwin kawan sendiri.. :P

All our love goes to the newlyweds Abu Bakar Abdullah and Leha Nayan may you have many happy memories together for the rest of your lives.. Amin!!! Congratulations Wad!!

Little guests

Some more guests are arriving.. :P

Kami ani kalau inda menyaya c Wad mana sah...!!!

Ani hasil handywork my wife nie :P

Ko memang rugged Wad!!

Liat-liat di sana mana tau ada c Leha menyubuk hehe


Here goes.. get ready Wad!!!

The not so long walk to the bride's house..

Steady masih inda luntur badak nya walaupun hari atu PANAS berabis :p

Doing the Pusing Naga..jangan paning Wad!!!

Mummy pun join kali ah..eventhough pakai wheelchair..hehe mana inda anak kesayangan nya tu c Wad atu!!! :P

The newlyweds!! awww..:P

Kanak-kanak inda sabar menunggu kan makan cake pengantin.. :P

Cake anyone???

I kissh U darling

U kissh me, I kembang hidung lah darling.. :P

Semoga berbahagia ke anak cucu...Amin!




No comments:

Jabing Aura Productions 2009